Individual Paper Proposal Requirements:
- Contact information: name, e-mail address, and academic affiliation of the applicant.
- Paper abstract (up to 500 words) with the title of the paper and no more than five keywords.
- A 100-word, one paragraph biographical statement in narrative form. Standard CVs will not be accepted.
- Individual proposals featuring more than one author (joint proposals) must include contact information and biographical statements for all authors.
Panel Proposal Requirements:
- Contact information for all panelists: names, e-mail addresses, and academic affiliations.
- Title of the panel and abstract (up to 500 words) for each paper.
- 100-word biographical statement for each panelist. Statements in a standard CV format will not be accepted.
Papers and panels will be assessment by an international board composed of scholars from the ASN and the University of Graz.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent in March 2018.